Medium sized businesses could profit more by making a better website. Are you so focused on meeting your daily deadlines that you have no time to review your current path or how your website can be a powerful tool for medium sized businesses? Medium sized businesses work with limited staff and resources. Don’t let the demands of putting out the daily fires keep you from creating an effective website that will help you reach your bigger goals.
Start to Get More Out of Your Website:
● Reach a broader audience
● Strengthen your brand
● Raise awareness
● Engage with your clients (let them discover how valuable a resource you can be to them)
These activities will help you expand your market share and keep you at their top-of-mind awareness – ready to remember you when it’s time for them to use your product or service. Got a business plan and a strategic marketing plan? Build upon your website to support these broader goals.
Five Website Marketing Strategies for Medium Sized Businesses
- Make your website perform and look good. Design it in a way that will appeal to your prospects AND get more traffic or more targeted traffic. Think user interface and SEO to start.
- Brand your website to match your business’ look and feel. The content, images, tone, and choice of colours should reflect your business, its personality, and image you want to project and people you want to attract.
- Leverage Social Media Marketing. Invest and engage in your audience. Train your staff or hire an experienced marketer to contribute to the online conversations. Create a corporate blog, offer content to other online communities, converse over the usual suspects of social media sites (Twitter, etc…).
- Add More Strategy to Set Yourself Apart from Your Competitors. Chances are, most of your competitors are not getting the most from their online activities. Use this to your advantage. Think about a fresh website design that will lead you closer to reaching your long term goals.
- Enhance your Credibility. Your website is a valuable tool to keep information up to date and provide prospects and clients with the information they need, when they are looking for it and at their convenience. Proofread your site. Review it on an ongoing basis and keep it accurate.
You literally have seconds to make the right first impression. Start now and take another look at your website. Innovate!
How do you think you can upgrade your current website? Are your prospects able to find the information they need quickly?